Welcome to IANAS2019 home page
October 25, 2019
Important notice to oral presenters. Presentation time is 12 min of talk,
plus 3 min of questions and discussions.
Final program is IANAS2019guide.pdf へのリンク.
October 17, 2019
Important notice to poster presenters: The maximum size of the poster is
85 cm in width and 145 cm in length.
Impotant notice to all the participants: You have to bring a vaild offical
ID containing information on your home address and your picture to enter
the conference venue.Passport or driver's license would serve the purpose.
October 1, 2019
Kansai Energy Research Foundation for technology promotion provided a subsidy to IANAS2019. We sincerely thank the Foundation for
- July 31, 2019
- Important notice to Chinese and Vietnamese participants who apply for visa:
The organizing committee can provide necessary documents to participants
who stay in Japan from November 12 to November 16, 2019. Upon preparation
of the visa document, participants must provide the following information
to organizing commitee : (1) full name, (2) date and year of birth, (3)
occupation (job), (4) nationality, (5) gender, (6) postal address, (7)
name of the city where Japanese embassy you visit for visa application,
(8) whether the the head of the embassy is ambassador or consul general.
Participants should also provide the format used for the application procedure
in each country.
- July 29. 2019
- Opened the homepage for credic card payment of the registration fee. The
early bird fee is JPY 18,000 for general participants and JPY 8,000 for
students. Early bird registration is effective till September 15, 2019.
Jump to the registration page from here. Please note that authors must register with full payment by October 1
to have their paper published in the conference book as well as to give
- June 21, 2019
- More than 60 abstracts were submitted before the deadline. We express our sincere gratitude to the contributors for their cooperation. We are now preparing the credit-card payment procedure. The relevant page will be ready by July 30, 2019. Participants who favor the bank-transfer payment are advised to download invoice, fill in the necessary information, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The length of the full paper is maximum 6 pages. Please use the citing and reference format used for Water Research. Refer to here for full paper format.
- March 13, 2019
- Information on topics of presentations are added to the Announcement page: partial nitritation, two stage anammox process, one stage anammox process, and physiology and ecology related to anammox organisms and/or nitrifying archea and bacteria
- January 15, 2019
- Opened the home page